for landscape designers
- knowledgeable staff, who can demonstrate how technical items, such as irrigation systems, water features and garden lights work
- a large-screen projector system, which can be set up to show images from gardenlink’s database or from a designer’s chosen plans, drawings or images
- browsing and consultation services that are free of charge and with no contractual obligation
Make your design a reality before work even begins!
As we all know, a beautiful garden begins with a good design. Some clients, however, need help imagining how the elements of a design combine to create a completed garden. With this in mind, the established landscape company gardenlink is pleased to offer a unique consultation venue and landscape ‘sample shop’ at our Project House offices in South Nutfield, Surrey.
This consultation service provides:
- an excellent pre-design browsing venue for designers to discuss their plans and ideas with gardenlink’s landscape experts
- a showcase for designers to explain their ideas to clients with the benefit of on-site samples
- an opportunity for clients and designers to see, touch and even view in action the elements of a design before work even begins